BLACK FOREST HAM & CHEESE
Easy Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are perfect for a quick summertime meal! These kid-friendly, handheld rolls are so yummy and come together quickly.
1 can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
3-5 Tbsp French’s® Dijon Mustard
12 slices Swiss cheese
12 slices Wagener's Black Forest Ham
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Roll the dough out onto a silicone mat or a lightly floured countertop. Spread French’s® Dijon Mustard over the dough then top with cheese and ham.
Roll the dough into a tight log; cut the log into 10-12 rolls, about an inch thick. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet, or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet, and bake 10-12 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
BACON BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CRANBERRIS
Try this delicious healthy salad prepared with our gourmet
smoked side bacon.
Wagener's Sidebacon Broccoli Salad with Cranberries
- ¼ cup allowed mayonnaise, I used my own homemade
- ¼ cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or equivalent of stevia powder
- 12 oz broccoli florets, and peeled broccoli stalks
- 4-5 pieces Wagener's Sidebacon
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Either chop the broccoli small, or pulse it a few times in a food processor. I prefer this over larger florets.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients, and dressing to taste.
Store in the refrigerator!
#sidebacon #bacon #torontobacon#torontosidebacon #torontofood #torontorecipe#torontosalads
WIENERS WITH CHEESE AND CHILI
Have you tried our Wieners with Cheese? Get them today at your local deli and make a delicious Chili Dog with Cheese! Not only can you sprinkle grated cheese on top of the chili but you will also taste the real cheddar cheese in our wieners!
8 Wagener's Wieners with Cheese
8 hot dog buns
1 pound ground beef
½ cup chicken broth
1 medium onion, finely diced
¼ lb Wagener's Side Bacon
1 cup canned tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp paprika
½ tbsp cayenne
1 tbsp honey
1 ½ tbsp chili powder
Salt, to taste
Red onion, finely diced, for garnish
Shredded cheddar, for garnish
1. Begin by frying the bacon . Add the onion and garlic and sautee until they become translucent and slightly brown.
2. Add the meat, stirring often and vigorously, until it is completely broken up into small chunks. Let brown, stirring occasionally.
3. When the meat is completely browned, add the broth, tomatoes, spices, and honey. Stir until combined.
4. Let simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally and adding more broth if the chili gets dry.
5. Heat up the hot dogs, either in a pan or on a grill.
6. Toast the buns, if desired.
7. Assemble dogs by adding a large spoonful to each hot dog and topping off with fresh onion and cheese.